Monday, April 28, 2008

paradise lost

Well, where to begin on this post. I'm absolutely dumbstruck as to how to start this or even where to begin.

Name: Christofer Olsson
Location: Internet Cafe, Melbourne, Australia
Status: Level 10 heart broke

As some of you may have already read on my Facebook status, I'm not doing to great at the moment (especially RIGHT now, just smelled Ms. D from another girl here).

I got to Sydney with amazing warmth in my body and saturated in love for Ms. D. I landed, and I got to see her after 4 long hard weeks, and it was just amazing.

I'm sorry, I can't write everything else.

Ms. D had been acting weird for quite some time, something that I brought up on several occasions, trying to find out what was the matter, with little results. While in my hotel room with her, I decided to see what was up, and came up with several theories as to what was wrong, none of them being the correct reason. I told her that I was one of her best friends (something she claimed previously) and that I wanted to help her by any means possible, and that we were in it together. That apparently struck a chord of some sort. She then believed that was the problem: she no longer saw me as her partner but as her best friend instead. She had told me that she still loved me, just not the same was as she did in NZ, and that she only loved me as a friend.

At this point I didn't really know what to do. Anyway, I don't want to go into too much detail in this blog.

Here's the final result: We are no longer together, we are still friends (so far), will miss one another, and I'm flying back to New Zealand tomorrow (I've already booked the tickets).

I can't be here right now. I need to be with friends in NZ.

So what will happen in NZ? I'm going to head back down to Dunedin and try to get myself sorted out, staying with friends I made down there, and then try to find a job of some sort, some where.

We'll see what happens. And don't worry, I'll be fine.

No comments: