Friday, April 18, 2008

I almost forgot

I almost forgot guys, I was in Milford Sound, a bit north of Manapouri, and it was just amazing! The waterfalls, and scenery was just surreal! Everything was just massive, and unbelievable.

I tried to get my WOF sorted out again, but I was failed again, and I've decided not to put any more money out on my car, it just isn't worth it. I've fixed it up as much as possible, but now I'm just sick and tired of it all. So, I'm not going to be buying a car for a very very long time. And yeah, my hostess is really awesome and is allowing me to leave some stuff behind while I jump over to Oz, I'm not leaving anything too valuable, but I really trust her, so it's all good :D

Anyway, there are some more photos in the album, nothing too great, hope you guys enjoy!

See ya!

No comments: