Monday, April 14, 2008

Duners delight

I'm in Dunedin now, just going to crash here for a couple of days, no real plans. Just trying to find some couches to surf on and save some $ for my trip over to Oz.

Tomorrow is the big day. I'll see if I'll be keeping TM or not. If it costs too much to repair I think I'm going to sell it. Then I'll be saving heaps of cash and just hitchhike my way through NZ instead. I've done it twice so far with no real hitches (don't worry, I'm always going to be careful).

And hopefully I'll be meeting my dad in Melbourne over in Oz, and hopefully he'll be meeting Ms. D too. Which would be crazy, because then she just has to meet my brother and then he's met my entire immediate family (oh, and my brothers fiance, you count too Bigg-E) :P

Right now, I'm dying for a feed, but in the mean time, jump on over to my web album and check out some MORE photos.

Speaking of which, I have some bad news. I won't be publishing too many landscape photos because right now I'm taking shots in RAW format and most iCafes don't have the right programs to everything I need to do to upload. But i'll probably find a solution. Later guys!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo bro!
Well, you shoot in RAW now. Sweeet! RAW is the shit. Send me some RAW-files if you need help processing and I e-mail .jpg back to you.

Really amazing landscapes and great photos you post.

Ha det gött!
Family man / Mike