Thursday, February 14, 2008

where's there's sweet, the sour isn't too far behind

Hey guys, life right now is amazing! I'm feeling great, and loving life a bit more. But only for a bit over week will this feeling go on, why? Because I've met an amazing girl who I'm totally into! She's from Denmark (of all places right?), she's 24, and she's just so cool on so many different ways. I don't know what it is, but it feels great being around her and just hanging out with her. Gladly she feels the same way about me, and she's digging me as well. Life coudn't be better. Except for one thing (this is the sour bit): She's a backpacker too, and she's looking for something too. She also leaves at the end of March, which means we don't have too much time together. She tells me she wants to go to Zanzibar and work at a restaurant that I've eaten at (remember the Monsoon bar Skywalker?) when I was there. Weird, eh?

It's gonna suck leaving Piahia now, but it has to be done, yeah? And if this is for real, then we'll both be making an effort to making sure our paths cross later on in life.

I'm signing out to hang out with her now, I'll keep in touch.

And Sebbe, Option 4 has been noted, and will be thought about and revised ;-)

And Mr. CMC, for the sweet love of Ganesh, please remember that it's a 12 hour difference between me and you. So, if you call at 2.30pm your time, it's going to be 2.30am for me. But it was nice hearing your voice anyway :-D

No comments: