Sunday, February 24, 2008

Auckland

Man, I thought I would be getting into some good internet cafes around here, and boy am I wrong. The one I'm at right now is okay, nothing too special, but meh. The connections here are really bad!

But not bad enough not to upload some photos for you guys. I've uploaded about 47 photos. That should make you happy, right?

Instead of posting them up here, I'm just going to place this link here for you guys to use: Photo Album or you can just go here: http://picasaweb.google.com/ollie.olsson/NewZealand

Nothing special to report except that my mom and sister are coming over here tomorrow, and that I'm currently staying in Devonport crashing on a guys couch. He's a very nice guy, very energetic.

That's all I'm willing to write right now. I'll try and write some more later on!

No comments: