Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'll never understand.

I just read this from a link my friend had posted on his Facebook page.

Pretty cool, but one thing that I find absolutley retarded is in the first paragraph of the article.

"Enligt Ipredlagen kan operatörer bli tvungna att lämna ut användaruppgifter i syfte att spåra illegal fildelning." I totally remember being taught that illegal is a Svensk ord. And that the word ölagligt is just some random word I just made up and pülled out my ass.

I seriously hate it when people do this. Especially people who have been travelling for a mere 2-3 months, they actually forget words of their mother tongue. A language which they have been speaking for over 15 years and then you forget the most simple words.

R*E*T*A*R*D*E*D

3 comments:

Mik Rougnar said...

_You definitly lost me in this one.

Sebbe =) said...

Hahahaa! Ditto

Anonymous said...

Chris, polaren per här! Illegal fildelning är faktiskt vad det heter även här i sverige, kan tänka mej att din kompis har saxat det direkt från en tidning... Det är väl snarare så att Sverige som kollektiv har adopterat det amerikanska ordet illegal och försvenskat det med svenskars fantasi till just... illegal. För övrigt så finns illegal i SAOL om man nu orkar vara petig...=)