Friday, April 17, 2009

Links

For US tax laws and kidnappings, click here. (brought to my attention by Ruffus)

For my amazing 3 on 1, click here. (you can't see me until the end, but you can hear me...swearing)

To play Where's Chris in The Video click here.


The Simpsonzu by *spacecoyote on deviantART
___________________________________________

Tomorrow I'm going to an outdoor festival - in the rain. Should be fun.

And on Thursday I went to probably one of the coolest venues EVER! Carriage Works which is an old railway work station. They built, repaired, and prepaired old railway carriages there. They had it rebuild to what it is today about 2 years ago and all I can say is - wow. It's in one of the most dangerous suburbs in Sydney (the person I was with and I believe we saw some suspicous activity, but nothing is for sure. Most likely just the local crazies.) They use this place for Australia's Can You Dance competion and also art expo. And there was this one exhibit which was truly beyond me in every possible way. Seriously. I lose hope in art when I see that kind of stuff. Random brass objects welded together. How much crack do have to smoke to come up with this crap. I just don't get it.

Speaking of art though, went to a photography expo the other day and it was really cool! Saw so many amazing photos it was just rediculous. Inspired? Hmm...yes and no. I really fell in love with real-life shots (ie, not staged). Capturing that one moment in time that inspires others and brings out emotions is really amazing. It basically involves living with your camera next to you and just taking heaps of photos.

Hmm...phood for thought.

No comments: