Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Bitches...I mean Beaches!

The title of this entry doesn't relate to anything particular which I'm going to write about, I just thought it would make an interesting title. Anywho!

Both today and yesterday I went snorkeling in the local bay, which was really nice. It was an astounding 21 degrees Celcius in the water and clear skies, so there was actually some stuff to see. However, the bar is still being held by Tutukaka due to the wild life and how you can interact with it. In this bay there's not really a whole lot to see, but it just feels great being back in the water and doing some easy free-diving. At first I was pretty nervous of being out there due to sharks, but yeah, can't let that ruin my day now can I. And so far there's always been people there, so I don't feel as...insecure should I say, if something were to happen to me (sadly the life guard doesn't patrol the area, but meh, whatever). I'm going to have to explore the other side of the bay too, but there's heaps of fisherman there, so it's not as tempting as the one I've been going to, for obvious reasons of me not wanting to be caught on someones hook.

And I've also secured my job at Ericsson for the summer, sweetness, I just have to book my ticket now and get a freakin' job over here. I hate this fucking economic crisis. It's so BS. Stoopids yanks.

Anyway, went to a pretty cool party last night where I had quite a lot of fun considering that I didn't drink anything. Instead I drank two RockStar Energy drinks and boy, they hit me bad, REAL bad. I was up all freaking night! Hey, they did the job, but I didn't expect them to do that good of a job. Met heaps of people there, more longer termers to here in Sydney which is always a good thing, sadly not too many Ozzies. Something which is a bit bothersome, but nothing I'm going to get worked up about. What are you going to do, eh? To be a Sydnian is more a state of mind that actual...ethnicity I guess you could say. Sydney is a very diverse city, without a doubt, and you hear Ozzies talking around you in the ambiant noise, but you never actually meet them.

So guys, that's all I have to say for now, talk to you later, eh?

No comments: