Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Three...Two...One - ACTION!!!


Here it is guys, the documentary that I was talking about! I think it's pretty well done. Some small flaws (like how they spelt my name).

So, what else is new? The pizza gig still is in the grey area. I don't know where I'm standing in it, which is weird since I worked both yesterday and today. Also going to make an appearance tomorrow for a few hours, and then we'll see what happens after that. I'll have to ask my boss and see if they want me. I must say I find it some what fun. But I also found driving a forklift fun - for the first week. After that...yeah, I'll try and stay positive in this blog. Anyway, at this point in time I just need money to start flowing in. I have been offered a good job working for my flatmate the second he opens his retail store, which should be soon. But as some of you guys can guess, it's not as easy as we (mainly me) were hoping for. So, if I score this job that would be just awesome. In all possible respects.

Besides that, there's not a whole going on. I just need to keep a float until I can get a solid job, which is proving harder than expected.

Oh, I just finished reading The Beach, and I highly recommend it! The movie completely screwed it up (just like other novel to movie translations), and now I've started reading Nineteen Eighty Four, which is a very promising book, if not pretty morbid in my opinion. A very violent society where children want to go and watch hangings, and at the start of the Ministries day, there's the Two Minutes of Hate. Really screwed up. Looking forward to the read.

Anyway, talk to you later!

No comments: