Monday, December 1, 2008

Quicktime

News? Yeah, there's some.

Just too lazy to write anything properly at the moment.

Here's what I've been up to recently:
  1. Chipped a tooth from eating a yummy beef & curry pie.
  2. Temporarily moved in with a new team mate.
  3. Played in a paintball tournament and took 4th with the team (also pulled off a 3 on 1*).
  4. Randomly met little J from Älvsjö, who I last saw 5 years ago.
  5. Planned out a trip to Maria Island in Tasmania for Christmas.
  6. Cleaned out my stuff to reduce weight.
  7. Finally found Burgel.
  8. Finally made my own guacamole (still working on it).
  9. Become addicted to both avocado and mango.
No new photos, nothing to take photos of. Sorry!
*3 on 1 is a paintball term which means there were 3 guys against me. And I won.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"nothing to take photos of"

Dude, there's always something to take photos of :-)

Now when you're in "the land of plenty" I want to see some photos of crocs, kangaroos and flying doctors.

/Family man