Thursday, December 4, 2008

Peanut Butter Jelly Time (with a Baseball Bat)

Well, my time has come to depart Sydney and start making my way up the East Coast. I'm going to try to make my way over to Bellingen to hang out with a friend, and then after that make my way up to Brisbane. I have to be there before the 15th of December, because then I'm going to be flying down to Melbourne to meet the person whom I might be spending Christmas with. After that, we hopefully will make our way down to Tasmania with a ferry and then go down to Maria Island, like I wrote about before. Woohoo!!!

Haven't been up to much otherwise, just been bumming around. I met a Pro paintballer from the States last night which was pretty cool. Real chill dude, but also quite interesting.

After the whole Christmas and New Year deal, I pretty sure I'm going to be looking for a job of some sort.

Until then my good friends, smell ya later!

PS- I was tipsy when I wrote my last post and that was after coming home late from partying with the pro baller, not getting tipsy at the dentist.

No comments: