Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Economic Crisis on a Micro scale

Bloop, bleep, and finally, blap.

I'm currently in Melbourne, and all is well on the Eastern Front. I met up with my new travel partner, and she's pretty cool.

I flew from Brisbane yesterday and came here to Melbourne, and tomorrow we're going on the ferry down to Tasmania. WOOHOO!!! And we're going to be doing some CSing down there!

It seems like we're going to be spending Xmas on Maria Island (sweetness!). After which I think I'm going to stay in Tasmania and get a job. I've been spending more money than I originally thought. But don't fret, I'm not going completely bankrupt. I still have enough to last me about 2 months if I spend it wisely.

And so, not a whole lot to tell you guys. I'm well, I'm happy, I'm looking for a job :D

Here are some photos.

No comments: