Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yesterday

Was a long day. Started it off with some Scuba Diving, then went back to the hostel to sort out my birthday present to myself. It starts with i and ends with Pod Classic 120GB. But I didn't sort it all due to limitations on the computers at the internet cafe. Bastards. However, I got a lot of songs from a friend here and will go to another friend to use his computer to sort it all out. Yay me!

Oh yeah, I got it with and engraving:

- = AwesoMenesS = -
ollie.olsson

It makes me weep every time I look at it :D

Played pool with G last night too, which was a joke. I pocketed all my balls, going for the 8, and then when I hit it, the white ball ricochets into a pocket before the 8, making me lose. I did this twice in a row, and then she won a match with her own skill. And then I pulled off a point in the last match. 3-1 disgraceful.

I might get to see the Big C from Paihia tomorrow. He's coming down for a visit, so that'll be nice.

Ok, gotta bounce to my next boring, time consuming iPod-fixer-upper gig. L8er!

No comments: