Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hmmm....

Well, yet again, heaps of amazing sh#t is happening this Saturday:
  1. Rugby finals
  2. Hawaiian/Brazilian  Party
  3. Some's Island
  4. Minuit Concert
Now then, I could pull off 1, 2, and 4 in one night, it would be pretty hardcore, but I've dedicated myself to Some's Island for some traditional Maori fun. I hope. I really want to go to the concert and party, AND the rugby game pretty bad. But rugby is in Oz, women are worldwide, and Minuit are well, yeah, another band? No, I don't know know.

However, a good traditional Kiwi weekend, nothing that comes around to every backpacker you know. And it's been part of my plan this whole trip. Now, no doubt I've been hanging out with quite a bit of Kiwi's during my time here, but not any Maori's. Yeah, I don't really know how to explain it, but you probably know what I'm trying to say.

Oh, and I checked out the new MacBook, oh yes, it's pretty sweet. I just might get it, but we'll see.

No comments: