Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Great news!

I've been granted my Working Holiday Visa for Australia now, which is AMAZING!!! WooHoo!!! Now I'll be able to fullfil my dream of wrestling with a kangeroo (just kidding)!

So now I have to figure out where I want to fly into. I'm pretty sure I'll jump over to Sydney first to say hi to some people I haven't met in...wow...over a decade now I reckon, easily.
_________

Otherwise the weather today was absolute crap, it was just about tropical rain fall today (it looked awesome through the window though). And then we had a movie weekend Friday-Sunday, and all three movies that had been rented, had depressing ending. Very depressing. But good none the less. We watched The Mist, Halloween: Retribution (2007), and Atonement. I can recommend them all.

Did a small photography session the other day, got some ok shots, nothing too spectacular. Been trying to figure out what my strong and weak points are, and the only conclusion I can come up with is that I need to be with a photographer who knows something about photography to point out my flaws.

Going swimming this Wednesday and I've volunteered to help out at the local dive club which should hopefully get me free dives + experience. Looking forward to it :D


Ok, guys, gonna go now, talk to you later!

No comments: