Thursday, January 22, 2009

I hate buying things.

As I mentioned about 3 weeks ago, I bought a pair of hiking boots by Columbia. Bloody awesome at first, waterproof, the whole 9 yards. Well, after about 1 weeks constant usage on the orchard, they have now become sponges on my feet. So, dropped them off today to get a refund so I can buy another pair, which will take about 3 weeks. Suck my cherries is all I have to say about that. They've been sent off for inspection, and then blah blah blah. I can afford to buy another pair of shoes, but I want to try and get my money back before I do buy anything. Freaking gay.

On top of that, I had really set my mind to buying the D90 because now I can afford it, well, it would take 3 working days for the cheque to be processed into my new bank account, and it will take about 5 working days for me to get my EFTPOS card. I hate my life...only at times like these. It's just so bloody typical! This crap always happens to me! Very stupid thing to complain about, but we all need something to bitch about, yeah?

Well, that's it. Australia Day on Monday, I've been invited to a BBQ in Hobart, hopefully I'll be able to make it, we'll see what happens.

Ok guys, talk to you later!

Sorry, no photos today.

No comments: