Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hey to the ho!

Damn guys, I've been in front of this computer for quite a while now trying to get some new music and making copies of it too. DAAAAMN!!!

Ok, put up some new photos in Island Bay folder, and also, I finally got to see this video, something that you should definitely watch too:

Pretty damn funny man!

My assignment at the MoE has ended now, and now I'm going to start working for Victoria University on a data retrieval project that they've got setup. Apparently they lost a bunch of information, so now I'm going to have to call every school, ask them how many students were in a class and how long that class took. Take that info, and punch into a computer. Casual dress, 3 minute walk from the hostel, and best of all, 17 NZD/hr. Oh, it'll last me about a month or longer, so that's freakin' PERFECT! On top of this, with me getting free accommodation, I should be able to save up some more money to continue traveling! WooHOO!!!


Ok, go now. And time to get a hair cut!!! SCHWEEET!!!

Edit: check this http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=kipkay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

<3 that video! =)

Dude, 'grats on scoring that job, sounds friggin'sweet! xD