Friday, May 16, 2008

Report

Name: Christofer Olsson
Age: 24
Location: Dunedin, New Zealand
Current Status: Severely confused


Hey guys, I'm in Duners for one more day, and then I'll be making my way up to Kaikoura to do some whale watching and then make my way further up North to Wellington.

I've recently found out that Ms. D is coming back to NZ a bit earlier than expected, and it feels mighty weird. A part of me wants to see her again, for reasons unknown to me. Yet, another part screams to me that it'd be one of the dumbest things I could conscientiously do. I guess I want to see what feelings I have left for her, although I have a funny feeling I would feel rejected and feel like a real POS. The only chance I would be able to meet her is tomorrow, but my hostess has organized a sort of field trip for the day that has a lot of potential to be fun, and take my mind off things. I reckon I'll be leaving on Sunday, when I know that she'll be heading down South to Wanaka. That way I'll have a so called "temptation-free" passage up North. So I think I'll be up in Wellington around Tuesday or Wednesday.

Anyway, I've been offered to play in paintball competition in Christchurch in about 2 weeks, which I'm super keen on playing in, but I need one day off work, which I think would be a bit far fetched on asking for after just two weeks on the job. Blah! We'll see what happens though, I REALLY REALLY want to play in a tournament while I'm down here. There'll be another one, but not for a long while, and I don't even know if I'll be here for it.

On another bright note, I did go out to a play at the University called The Capping Show with Batman being the main theme for all of it. One thing is for sure, it was damn funny! They made fun of everyone and everything possible. It was choice. I've also cut my hair which feels pretty good, now I don't have my little shaved head, but instead a decent hair due that I could go to bar/job interview with. Nice.

Another crappy thing that happened is that my head phones broke again, a pair every year. Do you understand how irritating that is?! The pair I bought down here didn't even last that long! They last only for about 4 months. So lame. I bought a pair of Philips that I used to own, but these are a different color, and yeah...whatever.

Ok guys, I'm gonna go now...Speak to y'as later!

Sorry, no photos this time.

No comments: