Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ctrl + Alt + Del = Reboot

Well guys, I'm in Wellington now, and it feels great!

I've been out shopping today for some pants to wear to interviews and to work in too. I'm currently staying with some girls that I knew from Paihia, and going to crash there until I get my self sorted.

I just bought 3 pairs of pants from an Op Shop, because I felt that my cargo pants with holes in them were a pretty poor excuse of interview clothing. I'm going to an interview in the next couple of days, not entirely sure of when exactly, but soon. It'll be admin work, so that'll be interesting, never done anything like it before.

Yeah, I was in Kaikoura, but I didn't really feel like going whale watching, so I just stayed one night and then I tried to hitch hike out of there in the morning with 0 success, so lame. I waited for 2 hours about, and nothing. I then took a bus up to Picton and jumped on the Ferry over. Yup...not a whole lot else to report.

My knee is still killing me. I don't know if I mentioned that, but I tripped while walking/hitch hiking, and it busted my knee pretty badly. I'm recovering pretty good I feel, but it didn't help when I had to walk about 3 km with about 30+kg of packing. That kind of blew some sort of salty spherical objects.

Anyway, posted some new photos in the Random section, enjoy!

No comments: