Thursday, May 22, 2008

Damn this to hell.

Hey there guys, like I've said, I'm in Wellington, and all is going...ok.

I'm having a lot of trouble letting go Ms. D right now, don't really know why, but it's going pretty slowly in that department. Bah! I hate relationshits! Yes, I know that I spelled it 'wrong'.

Anyway, I went to the museum today and it was amazing! Probably one of the best I've been too. Considering it was free!

I posted some photos up in the Random section, hope you enjoy!

I'm not really in the mood at the moment.

Don't worry guys, I'm fine, it just really blows going through heart break by yourself. It would be cool if some of my best friends could be here to let me cry on their shoulder. You know how it is. Bah!

Anyway, I'll talk to you guys later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duuude, hold 'em tears in for another 75 days or so, we'll get u all shit-faced n have a good ol' cry...eh? =)
No, but seriously, heartache.. blows monkeyballs.. =\ just keep thinking; "what doesnt kill u makes u stronger" and other similar poster slogan... ;)
It does get better, and ofc u know that, u're not a daft twat, just sayin'..sometimes confirmation is nice.. =)

Chin up dear! *bigbigmanlyhuggs*