Saturday, May 10, 2008

Out'n aboot

I'm currently out at Mt. Cook, and guys, it's just amazing up here! I did a small tramp with people I SAW (never talked to them up there) out to Mt. Cook, and yeah guys, the views here are just out of this world. From the hostel I'm staying at you can see one mountain which looks like a mountain from the Alps (European) and then there's 3 glaciers here that you can see too. But for this hike, I decided to enjoy the moment more than actually document it all. I also took a dip in the glacial lake right by the base of Mt. Cook. Daaamn cold! But well worth it.

And right now I'm waiting for my new Visa Card to come down to Dunedin, so I'm going to pop down there one more time before I head up north to Wellington and check out this job I've been offered.

Until that time, I'm just going to be doing some travelling up and down the East coast and some of the inland.

In the mean time, I uploaded some photos for you guys to enjoy. They should be in the Landscape and Me folders. Enjoy!

No comments: