Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hong Kong Boredom...

Yup, only I could get bored in Hong Kong, right? Wrong. I'm at the airport, and I've been here for...hold on...approximately 5 hours so far, and well, damn, my ass hurts. I've been sitting in the same spot for quite some time trying to recharge my iPod. I finally got it charged, and what not, but i fell asleep a couple of times while doing it. Not very good, I know, but what can you do, right?

The plan right now is trying to stay awake, and then crash when I get on the plane to Auckland. I think that way I'll be a little bit more adjusted to the time difference (aka. jet lag). However, that's just a theory, and in about...20 hours we'll see if it really holds water or not. OMG, 20 more hours until I'm finally at my destination: Auckland. One thing that I realized I forgot now is that I don't have a bank statement for the customs/border control. I do however have my little dongle to confirm my statements if they really need/want me to. So basically with my luck, they'll be pulling out the rubber gloves (minus the lube) and be more than happy to give me a full cavity search because on this one particular day, with my camo cap, baggy pants, and trimmed goat tee, the guards see me as a fashion threat to the greater good of New Zealand...or something like that. Wow, I am tired. Anyway, here's part of my plan while waiting to get on my NZ flight, and avoiding attracting suspicion to me (too late for that I think, but no Chinese guards have started to harrass me yet [break some wood/wind] so I think I'm in the clear so far). I'm also going to try to eat something. I could be a good idea to make sure I don't go totally insane, because so far I've been munching down the corn nuts that Maggie got me as a going away present. Very much appreciated I must admit!

Aight, I'm going to bounce now, and try to figure out the exchange rate, and then get some grub. L8ers!

No comments: