Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What if...

So a friend from Finland crashed at my place last night because she had Stockholm as a long-term lay over between her flights, which was cool. Don't get to meet her all that often, so that was nice.

Anyway, as usual when two friends haven't seen each other and are sleeping in the same room, you chatter like little school girls talk about the new boy. You get my point. Anyway, she started to ask me a bunch of what-if questions. Such as, "what if you make a wicked contact base, everything is just amazing, don't want to leave, but you can't get a job, then what?" Or something along the lines of what if everything just goes to hell. And well, that's pretty tricky. What to do, eh? How do I prepare myself for all of these. Simple answer: I can't. Not physically at least, not for every situation. But I can however prepare myself mentally. Run through the scenarios in my head, and try to solve them from there. That will first help me keep my head cool, and also be able to solve the problem a lot quicker/smoother. It'll work it self out, without a doubt.

Wow, it's only 8 1/2 weeks left! Crazy! Well, I pitched my tent in my apartment, and it seems to be whole, and pretty sturdy! It'll be fun camping in that little bugger.

Aight, back to work.

How do you think I should prepare myself, and for what? Drop me a comment!

No comments: