Thursday, September 6, 2007

Collectables

A thought struck me while working, should I collect something while I'm traveling around NZ? If so, then what? What would be worth collecting while down there? What would be easy to find and transport? I then thought of photos. What could I photograph? Me following a certain theme the entire time or what? And then the perverted side of me surfaced: cleavage! It's everywhere, it's common on beaches, city centers, villages, etc. Then make a whole calendar of the pictures! How sweet wouldn't that be? All the photos would be taken with the...owners, so to speak, knowledge/permission of course. It would be quite an interesting collection, no? Could I really do it? Maybe, maybe. I doubt it though. So I don't think that I'm going to go with that. Just try and find a good "theme" or whatever and that should be just fine.

Or I can collect bottle caps, but then when I look at all the bottle caps I bet I would feel like such an alcoholic!!! :P Then I can write a number between 1-5 depending on how good the beer tasted. For future reference that is. Pass on my knowledge/taste/experience to the next generation of backpackers going to NZ.

It would be awethsome!

No comments: