Monday, August 9, 2010

Odd happenings

Yesterday, I helped some Aboriginals break into their car...which turned out not to be their car...awekward when the real owner rocked up.

Just kidding, I did help them break into their car, which was a bit unsucessful, so we had to call in a lock smith to open the door, which was pretty cool to see what tools they use, which was pretty much similar to my tools , but beefier.

Also had a gay Aboriginal prostitute crack onto me, which was really weird, but simply told him he was making me nervous, which made him leave me alone.

What else is new? If I don't score a job by the end of the week, I'm going back west where I hear there's a lot of work at the moment. Hoefully that'll stay true for when I get there, otherwise, I'll just have to head back East or sell all my stuff, and jump over to South East Asia and stay there for an undetermined amount of time.

Oh! And I found out that I could of maybe been a nurse already!!! My brothers wife informed me that when I was put onto the reserve list for the school, I should of been there physically during the roll call, for if any of the accepted people weren't there, they would then jump to the reserves. Intaaarrresting.

No comments: