Thursday, April 1, 2010

Keeping it (Virtual) Real.

Title doesn't really bare any significance as to what I'm going to write about, I just thought it sounded cool. I could of heard it somewhere, but I'm not too sure. I was thinking about running with "Like dirt f#$ked by a hobo" but that's a bit crude and quote from Patton Oswalt.



I digress.



Jumped into my car, drive into the belly of floating beast to take me to another land and emerge at dusk in chaotic city where I have to find someone to take along on my journey across a small patch of the vast country of Australia. There were four to be seen, but one was enough.



We met up downtown and there didn't seem to be any major issues with the person in question, and figured "This person seems stable and pretty trustworthy, let's roll." And so we did, 2 days later I picked up my future partner in crime from their hostel and made our way to the coast.


Our adventure together begun then.

I'm going to let you check out the photos first, and then I'll give you the whole story, because now, Mr. Sandman is roaring at me to stop all this and pay him a visit in his mystical land of Never Never.

Oz - Melbs to Alds in B&W via Facebook.

PS. B&W conversion done via camera, hence weird look to them. Enjoy.

No comments: