Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wet'n'Wild

Was out last weekend with my friends to do some wakeboarding/waterskiing out at my parents place, and it was great. To say the least. I'm just bummed out that I didn't think of this before!

The weather was magnificent, and everyone was happy. It took some time to get some of the people into the water, but once they were in, they didn't want to get out. Well, I guess they did actually, but they wanted to be above the water on a wakeboard or a pair waterskiis instead.

Everybody got up (eventually) and were super stoked for getting to try it.

For the occassion I borrowed my moms old Nikkor 70-210mm lens which was amazing! The images came out super clear (when I got it focused, which proved pretty hard when the boat is bumpy as). Check them out here!
Sadly, not all the people I invited came out, but that means I'll just have to do it again and hope for a better outcome! But there's so many things to do before I leave!
Anyway.
I met my Friend That Rocks (FTR) today for the first time since I got back, and it was great to see her again. She's a becoming artist in London, and she's really seems to be going places! She does a lot of PR and also some talent scouting, along with setting up opening bands for the bigger fish. There's just way too much for me to say about her and I don't have the time to either, but she never ceases to amaze me with her stories about the music industry and what she goes through just to make it up to the next wrung of the massive ladder she is climbing. She is a real fighter if I ever met one.
Great friends is what I have.

No comments: