Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's all calypso.

A line from one my absolute favourite songs: Ape dos mil by Glassjaw. Context? Unknown.

Been back for about 3 weeks now, and it feels pretty good truth be told. Been hanging out with my friends, and just having fun. Yesterday, a group of us went walking around our neighbourhood were taking photos and just having a good time. Something you can't put a price on.

And although I'm home, I still feel like a backpacker. Sleeping on my friends couch (my old one), still using all of my clothes that I've been using for the past 2 years. Well, sort of the same clothes, they've been switched around during the trip, but nontheless. Same same. I don't have any of my old clothes, because they're in storage. I'm pretty sure I'll make a trip to the storage just to switch something out. Maybe get some photos of me in different clothes this time. Like my grey Hybrid jumper that has been all over the place now. It's my favourtie jumper hands down, but it would be nice to have something new at the same time. You know what I mean. Like the song I just mentioned, great song, but it's always good to mix it all up with new ones every once in a while.

And speaking of new, I found out about a park up north called Abisko National Park. I want to go. Now. And there's a hike that takes about 7 days which I'm keen as mustard to do with my friend from the army. I was talking to him about it, and he's already written down all the plans, has the maps, costs, etc to go, he just has to buy the train ticket. He's been meaning to do with one of his friends, but it just hasn't happened yet. So if he doesn't do it while I'm gone, I'm definitely going to try and do it with him. Or somebody else, I just know I want to go there. Now! Just don't have enough time, or cash for that matter to pull something like that off.

Happy days. Time is really flying, like I'm going at Warp Speed or something.

Okay, going to try to get to work now.

PS. For those of you who don't know, I've extended my stay here in Sweden with another 2 weeks.

No comments: