Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Whoop

Bloody hell guys, what can I say, except for: I HATE insurance companies. I tried to have my insurance extended, but for some random, unexplainable reason, I can't have it extended since I've been travelling for more than one year. Very very random. It just doesn't make any sense, what so f*cking ever. Absolutely ridiculous. I've sorted it out now, so no reason to get any more worked up about it more than I have to.

I had a paintball practice the other weekend, and damn it was good. I had played the weekend before, which went okay, but not too spectacular. However, this weekend was even better because I was on a killing spree. We had some 3 on 3 matches, and the winners had to stay on. And my team, we stayed on for about 5 rounds. One game I took out all of the players - big confidence boost I must add. Also, there was a dad, his son, and his sons best friend who had been told by MacDev to come down to the field if they wanted to learn something from us. They hung around for the whole day, and afterwards, the three of us who were talking to them during the day were more or less offered a coaching position for the two of them. The dad will pay for the paint, and then 50 AUD on top of that. F-ing Sah-weet! Nothing is for sure though, so we'll see what happens. But if it does go through, I'll have my own little Padewan! Speaking of which, check out my Star Wars Museum album. Pretty cool exhibition, so many I wants in there.

What else is new? Not a whole lot, I've been getting a bit more into the whole CouchSurfing thing via going to some events and meeting some more people. Which was been quite fun, although pretty annoying when it comes to being out late, since I don't really know the bus lines just yet. And Sydney my Stockholm based friends, is MASSIVE! One thing that I really despise about the buses here is that some of them are PrePay only, which makes perfect sense, but it's bloody annoying mind you.

Can also recommend that you watch Slumdog Millionaire and Watchmen.

Below is a photo that I took before I left Welly, which depicts my different states of being. From left to right: Office boy, Party boy, Active Boy, Construction Boy, and Chill-out Boy. If you're interested in how I took the photo, don't bother to ask me.

The second photo is something I came up with when I was on Maria Island for Christmas...don't ask me. I thought it would turn out cool...and...yeah...no comment. Check out Return to Sydney for some more photos.

And the YouTube clip is a good comercial I found for a Ozzie beer, a good beer at that, too. And a small note from Vanilla Ice - awesome.


From Oz - Sydney Return


From Oz - Sydney Return




No comments: