Sunday, March 1, 2009

Back to life.

This will be short, again. Sorry.

Hike went well, although it was a different hike than planned. We were meant to go to Federation Peak, but went instead to the Tasman National Park instead and it was planned it would be 3 day hike, and only turned out to be a 1 night because it was so easy, and wet. Very wet. So wet we encountered leeches. I had four little bastards on me! But it was fun non-the-less. Video coming soon I hope.

Anyway, going to the Walls of Jerusalem most likely on Wednesday, by myself though, and plan to be there for about 6 days. Don't worry, I'll have an EPIRB on me (GPS emergency beacon) for if something horribly wrong happens. But I'm planning for about 8 days. So heavy pack.

Will be heading to Sydney on the 15th, where I'll be able to post some photos and hopefully some videos too.

Till then, c'ya later!

No comments: