Monday, November 3, 2008

Self destruct mode activated. T-minus: 4 days.

Today I went kite skating. It was rad. It was wild.

First got to play around with a small kite which was tricky, but still mega awesome. Could do some easy jumps with it too.

Then we moved onto the big one. About 2x5 meters. It was massive. You need to wear a harness when you use it, and it ended up lifting me off the ground and throwing me into the ground face first more or less. I was bleeding from my nose, and I swear on anything that is holy. When I looked up, everything was exactly like a scenario I've dreamed about. It lasted for about 30 seconds, but every single little detail was EXACTLY like I had dreamed about. I had this dream quite a while back, but yeah, it was really weird. But I felt all of the sensations involved (read: pain). I hit my rib again, not cool at all.

Now my face is a scraped up a bit, my other leg has a wound on it, and my right elbow has a scratch on it too. Sweet as. Or not.

Also, my I noticed that my dive computer was broken a few weeks ago, and it got sent away for repair. Luckily the warranty still covers it, and so, in return, I'm getting a new model, but it's meant to replace my old one. Bloody mint. I love getting new stuff :D

Ok guys, I'm pretty beat (quite literally) at the moment. I'm gonna bounce (off the ground and into bed). Speak to you soon!

PS. Will post some more photos soon!

No comments: