Saturday, November 8, 2008

Kualas watch out, here I am.

So here I am in Australia, feels weird, but good. Another new adventure awaits me :D Rock'n'Roll!

Going to make this short as the internet time here is a bit more expensive.

Plans? Might be heading either up north to Byron Bay, or to the West Australia, or down south Melbourne. No definite plans.

What I do know though, is that I'm pretty excited about what lies ahead.

And so to start it all off, there is a new map out. It will be updated as I go along just like my NZ one.

And some new photos.

Speak to you soon!

PS- if you want my new phone number, just comment and I'll give it to you.

PSS- Might change the blog address to something more accommodating for my current situation. Will keep you posted, so don't worry :D

No comments: