Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Time to leave - for a vacation

So, as I said, I was pretty down on saying good-bye/see-you-later to Ms. D, but good news guys, it won't be long until we meet again. It's probably going to be about 1 month until we meet each other again, and do some hardcore traveling together. "What on God's earth is he talking about?" is maybe what you're asking yourself. Well, what I'm referring too is that I'm 99.99999% certain that I'm going to jump over to Oz and spend about a month with Ms. D there. And when I fly home, she'll fly home with me, and then she'll be here for about another month (NZ that is), or two. And in total, with her doing the math, we'll have about another 3 months together!!! Yippy!

I'll most likely find somewhere to settle down after Oz, to start building up my buffer again (something I don't really have to do, but something I want to do). Then I'll most likely wave good bye to TM, because I'm spending more money on it than I planned (not repairs, but gas and what not). But we'll see, who knows what will happen. If you're lucky Ruffus, you'll get to cruise around in TM with me for a bit. If not, we'll sort it all out :D

But time is running out now, talk to you later!

No comments: