Saturday, March 1, 2008

sweet as, bro

The time has come, and I've finally left Paihia for quite some time now. I left today with mom and sis, and we drove down to Thames, which took us about 5 hours, not too bad. The family finally got to meet Ms. D, and my sister really likes her (thinks we should move in together) and mom likes her too. All good.

Heading over to Hahei tomorrow to do some sitting in at the Hot Water beach, so that's going to be a either a short drive or a long one, it all depends on which route we decide to take. After which we'll be heading down to Rotorua and try to do some fun activities down there as well. Speaking of which, did a dolphin viewing cruise, sailing cruise, diving trip with Cam and a trip up to Cape Reinga with mom and sis. It was choice. The sailing cruise was on a catamaran which was just unbelievable. We got catch our own mussels, and did some free diving and caught a kina to show mom how to eat. And on the dive with Cam, I caught another creyfish which I prepared for mom, and she liked it a lot.


View Larger Map

Thames by the way is a very small town with not a whole lot to offer. There's some activities in the area, but nothing too exciting. No real party town mind you. Going to be meeting Ms. D up there as well, but she's going to be getting a ride with a couple of Dutch guys because there's zero space in TM :( Speaking of which! I got new window wipers and a FM transmitter for my iPod for TM, and I'm super stoked! Woohoo! Letting the good times roll, with some theme music ;-P


Once my mom and sister leave, Ms. D and I are going on our own little adventure down to the South Island, to Hokitika.


View Larger Map

Why you ask? Because we're going to the Wild Foods Festival on the 8th! Boo-yah! We're gonna have some crazy things going down our throats that day, let me tell you. I'm going to try and take as many photos as possible so you can't saw I was lying about anything. I know you guys really won't think that, but you know what I mean.

Any way guys, gonna go grab some shut eye now. Sorry, no pics coming from this comp. Maybe later. Aight guys, ttyl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo...I'm down 14'011Kr, but on the other hand I'll be seein' ya 8th of August! =D
Dunno bout Chris, I'm still nagging him, but he's not 100% if he can during August (work n stuff..) but if he won't make it then, he'll probably be down Sept-Oct or so..
But you get to show me n Mike around atleast! ^^

Muhuhahahaaa!! xD