Monday, March 24, 2008

The end -

- for one of my many chapters in my life at least.
Ms. D left on the ferry this morning, and boy, was it hard letting go of her. Tears were streaming down both our faces when we departed. I think it's probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Why you may ask? Because, both of us were in love with each other, and totally infatuated by one another. Our last couple of days together were probably the best during our whole road trip. Did some camping in the Abel Tasman, where we had a fire, I found a sea horse in the water, did some small tramping, a lot of talking. It was the best simply put.

Last night she gave me two presents: a Maori necklace which symbolises eternal friendship, and a scrap book of pictures with the two of us together. Both of which were really good :D

Enough of the sappy sad stuff, eh?

Today I'm in Nelson, and I'm probably going to be here for the next week, just hanging out, sorting stuff out as to what I want to do with the rest of my time and where I want to go (read: slowly getting over Ms. D). Staying at a hostel that she had recommended, and I'll most likely be working for the accomodation (don't worry dad, still got some $$$ to spend, just doing it to cut down costs). And I picked up a hitchhiker around Picton and gave him a ride to Nelson too, so I guess we're gonna be hanging out for the next day or two, we'll see how it all unfolds, eh?

There's a bit more of what I could write as to what Ms. D and I have been up to, but as you can tell, it would be a bit embarressing to start crying over the keyboard right now, so I might write about it later. All you need to know is that I'm happy, and that I'll through this :D

See'ya guys,

Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duuuuuuuuuuuude....
someone need a big manly HUG! ^^
Shit bro, sry to hear bout that.. having to say bye is a real bitch.. =( But hey, on the other hand, u could be stuck here IN THE SNOW!!! it's madness, seems like just as spring was coming, *BANG!* winter decided to (finally?) kick in..don't remember it being this cols or the snow sticking around for so long as it has these past few days (week?) I dunno, upp to myu ears in a mean-ass exampaper thingie..got 2 more days to read a bitchload of text and write 8-10 pages on it... o.O and on top o that, I got a mad case of insomnia.. =( Hahaha, and you thought YOU knew pain... =p nah, j/k..

Dammit, I was looking at pictures earlier, MISS U DUDE!!!!

take care n talk soon!!
132 days left!!! ^^ yes, I got a little countdown timer thinige on my computer... =p

Chin up n stay cool m8!
<3 Sebbe =)