Monday, December 31, 2007

NYE 07-08

Aight guys, in Gisi now, and it's hot as!

The weather is great, and I'm feeling pretty good. Not as psyched as X-Mas, but still feeling the vibe, sort of. Don't know why, but yeah, odd feeling. Nothing to worry about though.

I drove from Tuts yesterday, and that took me a good two hours. I had to take a power nap....wait, yeah, I met some people on my boat, and I told them that I would be sleeping in my car for the night, because i was going to pack my tent down while it was dry, and then they invited me to stay at their motel room with them. So I snuck in late at night, pretending to be a visitor, and then ending up crashing there. We all woke up at 05 in the morning, and then left at 05.30, and so I was pretty tired, but I got to see the sun rise along the coast and mountains which was amazing! Around 8-9 hours into the drive, I was just way too tired, and decided to stop at rest stop under a tree and take a power nap, and wow did it feel great. Popped in my ear plugs, dropped the drivers seat back, rolled down my window, and fell asleep. It was nice. Kind of worried that somebody would try reaching in and knicking something, but I set my legs and body up so it would make things a bit harder. It's all good. But yeah, 12 hours later, and some of the best scenery ever, I was in Gisbourne, looking for a place to crash. I found one, a bit dear, but well worth it. Got to hang out with some Kiwis and a Swede, which was entertaining.

Aight guys, this place is pretty expensive, and doesn't support USB ports, so I'll have to update my photos a bit later,ok? Choice!

Happy New Year Guys!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gott nytt på dig kompis.
Här har det precis kommit lite snö lagom till det nya året.
Inte mycket men lagom för att det ska bli kaos i Tokholm som vanligt ;)