Monday, December 3, 2007

News Bulletin

Hiya!
This is going to be a quick post, don't have any new photos for you guys, sadly :( but I'm doing really good! I'm currently an assistant to the instructors, so I'm helping them with their courses, and helping/meeting some new people, so that's really cool!

I partied last night, which was pretty nice, but not as spectacular as I thought it would of've been. And I finally got to see a Haka, performed by the local champions. I thought it was semi impressive, but pretty short. And that's pretty much what the locals thought of it as well. Their main griff about it was that there weren't enough men in it, and that it was too short as well. However! They did some traditional singing which was absolutely beautiful (you guys notice how I've been using that word a lot lately?).

Man, it's great down here with out a doubt. Sure it goes a bit slow, but when something is happening, it's all good, and everybody is happy. No frowns down here (unless their beer out).

Aight guys, that's going to have to be that for now, so I'll talk to you guys later!

Oh, the local fisherman hooked me up (no pun intended) with some fresh snapper fillets, and DAMN that was a good feed (more local lingo)!

But sweet as (even more lingo) guys, gonna bounce now! See'ya!

No comments: