Friday, December 7, 2007

Bloody expensive!!!

Hey guys! So this is going to have to be short post, cause they want 30SEK an hour, which is just crazy!

I'm currently not in Tutukaka, but on a mini road trip (in Paihia at the moment) with some people who I met from a course that I was assisting with. It's raining pretty hard to tell you the truth, but it's bearable. The dives were cancelled for the whole weekend, and I don't know when it's going to let up, however, I will return to Tuts on Sunday though and continue my course.

Wow, not a whole lot to tell you guys, no sharks have been spotted yet, but I have seen a couple of rays and a bunch of eels. Bigger buggers too!

But I'm sorry, I'm going to have to cut this short too. Running out of time!

I promise I'll write a bit more when I get back to Tuts!

Ciao guys!

No comments: