Friday, August 24, 2007

Vroom, Vroom?

Been browsing a lot through different blogs/web sites about NZ, and a lot of people recommend to get a car. I've been doing some scouting, and there's a whole industry for cars for backpackers. A bunch of different web pages too. Pretty impressive, and pretty cheap too. They gas apparently isn't all to bad either.

What can this lead to? Find a traveling companion for short adventures and then share the gas and also can sleep in the car instead of sleeping in a hostel or just drive off the road and crash somewhere with my tent. Think about it, the first car I'll buy is when I'm not making any money and outside of Sweden. Now that would be pretty sweet, no?
___________

I was at The North Face store here in Stockholm to check out what they have, and boy, there is just so much stuff that I would just love to pick up from there, but, as said previously, everything comes with a price. But I was looking at one of their tents, pretty good price and simple, and LIGHT for the size. It's designed for two people, but if only I were to crash in it, it would be pretty roomy. My private hotel on wheels. :)

Enough of that now, time to get back to work.

Oh! I got in touch with someone who lives in NZ, and he gave me a good tip on what to do. Go to this address: http://www.canyonz.co.nz

Looks boring yeah?

No comments: