Thursday, August 16, 2007

Let's get this show on the road!

Welcome fans, this is my blog for those of you who are interested in following my adventure through New Zealand, which is going to start November 5th, 2007 and end approximately 6 months later (it could be shorter or longer, it all depends on what happens, who knows).

So what's done:
  • Bought the ticket
  • Contacted Dive! Tutukaka and informed them of my arrival
  • Contacted Tutukaka Holiday Park about my long stay there

And that's about it, but here's what I have left to do:

  • Buy snorkeling gear
  • Buy backpack
  • Fix a Visa (can do it here or there, a bit complicated either which way)
  • Buy a camera bag
  • New shoes for long walks
  • Tent (possibility, don't know what could happen)
  • Simple First Aid kit
  • Buy a sleeping bag
  • Sell my bed, closet, drawers, etc.

That's what I can think of right now, but I'm sure I'll come up with more things to buy before my trip.

Money, money, money...and more money. It just never seems to regenerate in my pocket when I spend it, really sucks.

Aight. Back to work/day-dreaming.

Ciao.

No comments: