Sunday, October 3, 2010

Summary.

Am I a pissy guy? A pessimist? I sometimes think I am.

Anyway, here's the break down on the car and it all: rear diff is stuff, carburetor is stuffed, water pump is leaking, got the stereo working again by ripping it out - looking at it and putting it back. Dropped my laptop, so it now has dent, but still works. Was really pissed off and want to drop a nuke on something or destroy something with my own bare hands. Preferably play a good Xball game (paintball) where I can really channel my built up rage (yes, anger just doesn't cover it anymore).

I really wonder if there's some sort of supreme being that is just testing my limits. It's pretty common that the rule of 3 doesn't count for me, it's more like rule of...5-10. You know, how everything supposedly comes in three, well...yeah. Anyway.

OR I could take the more rational approach. The car is 34 years old, travelled a very long distance in a short period of time, and been through some strenuous environments. Basically, I could compare it to an 150 year old man running a marathon, while being whipped by a slave driver. Yeah, that's a good comparison, or? Oh, and he's carrying a big dude and all his gear.

Not too bad to do over...what, 11,000km? for such an old car. Took a real beating. Hopefully I'll be able to get her fixed for a decent price.

We shall see. Toodles.

No comments: