Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You can't always be spontanious

So, I left the farm, for now. I might have to go back though. Super gay.

I wanted to leave on the ferry tomorrow, thinking there would be heaps of space. How I was wrong.

I have to wait until Monday, and it's in the peak season, so I'll have to pay a fair bit extra. Instead of only having to pay 189 bucks, I now have to pay 253.

So. Lame.

I think I can go back to the farm for some work, maybe get about 200 bucks, or a little bit less. Don't know. Or I can just hang out here in Hobart and fart about. We'll see how I'm feeling. Hobart is nice, and I wouldn't mind meeting some people. Fucking travelling.

I will figure this out.

PS. Dual battery system is in, everything is running just fine. I'll talk to you guys later!

No comments: