Friday, March 19, 2010

Media Whore...I mean Galore!

I now have another location to put some media: YouTube! Just click on the link and it should take you to my channel. Otherwise look for pballjedi83 in the search function, and you'll see all of my videos.

And then there's some more photos on my Picasa and Facebook. You might see some old photos, I don't know what I've posted and where, but maybe you'll see something new.

I crashed into my friends car today, which was a drag. My car made it just fine, only a small scratch, but he needed a new rear bar and rear lights. So gay. I did a U-turn and stopped really close to his car, and when I was going to back up, but being on a steep hill, I just crashed into his car instead. So gay. I'm so retarded.

Well, going to leave Hobart tomorrow to head up north to Devonport and then I have a few interviews lined up in Melbourne to see if I can find a good travel partner from Melbourne to Adelaide.

So, now I'm going to leave you guys to it, I shall see you later!

No comments: