Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Twisting Someones Arm to get what you want

I've been having some trouble with one of my teeth recently (producing puss and nasty after taste). So I've been going to the husband of one of my family friends who's a dentist. And he spent almost an hour rebuilding my tooth and gave me a course of antibiotics. You know how much he wanted? Nothing. I told him I was willing to pay, but he said it was okay. I didn't like this at all.

After some texting, I finally got him to tell me what he wanted: a bottle of Jim Bean Black.

SOLD!

Although, I think he messed up when he said he only wanted one, I think he meant to write two :P

PS. T-Minus ~53 hours until my flight lifts off of Australian soil. And I have a 30 hour lay over in Beijing! Party!

1 comment:

Sebbe =) said...

Dude, I'll fidget with your teeth for an hour for a bottle of J.B.B. =)