Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lift Off in 3...2...1...

At Sydney airport right now using and abusing the free internet stations that have become a sort of fashion trend in airports around the world. I.T.'s (see what I did there) sweet!

Anyway, it was pretty good too, because I have 29kg, and maybe 10kg+ on my carry on. Luckily, my friend was also flying out around the same time so she held onto my carry on so it wasn't seen by the check-in girls. If they saw it, I know I would of had some trouble.

And last night had my final drinks in Sydney, and it was nice. Really nice. Got to say good-bye to some friends - or better said, see'ya later.

So, I'll be back home soon enough now. Looking forward to my time in Beijing, see some Chinese culture and also the people that I've contacted via CouchSurfing seem to be pretty cool.

Ok, going to go now, find some cool Duty-Free stuff. Later aligator.

No comments: