Thursday, June 12, 2008

Plop

Last night was quite a night. One of my room mates said that he was going out with some of his co-workers, and he said it would be fun, so I decided it would be stupid not to go out. He told me to stay away from the brunette, because he had a crush on her and I could focus on whoever would be there. Now then, I remember reading a book called The Game that one tactic to attract a girl was by ignoring her. I totally forgot about his until recently when I met an Englishman who said he's tried it, and it worked! I had to try it!

When we met the group, I saw who my friend was talking about, and found...another target among the group of friends. I then started to look away or talk to somebody else when ever she was talking, making the occasional eye contact though when she spoke. And if I ever spoke, I wouldn't really look at her as much as I did compared to the others. Within five minutes, she was literally jumping up and a bit over the table towards me trying to get me to look at her. There was one jump I was afraid she would almost launch over the table. She then moved in close to me and trying to get my attention even more. And this is where I messed up. Now, I knew that I was in the spot light for her, and that there wouldn't have to be a lot more work left to make her mine. Sadly, I didn't pounce on her at that moment, and waited one minute too long. This is when I had sabotaged my own plan and just did a number on myself. Man I was bummed out.

HOWEVER! I saw it as quite a learning experience, and felt good to "accomplish" something.

However, it didn't go to great for my friend. One of the girls kissed him, not the one he wanted though, but he didn't mind. And when we were on the dance floor, she started to reach out for him, and at that same moment, he grabbed two other girls around there shoulders to give them a big'ole I-drunk-and-I-don't-care hug and ends up lightly punching the girl who kissed him. Quite a funny site!

Well guys, that's all there is to report right now.

No comments: