Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chch Open '08

Well, I was down in Chch for a pball tournament, and it was pretty sweet :D I felt I didn't perform as well as I could of had, but I didn't too bad either. We finished either 9th or 8th, don't remember. Pretty low, but meh, what can I say. But I had one awesome time! The last night we had a small party, and I got drunk, but not too drunk. One guy got so drunk, he started snorting sugar, coffee, tea, and honey puffs. Oh, he also snorted 5 crushed up sleeping pills. Amazingly, he just puked, and pasted out. No hospital visits were needed on this round :D

I added a new folder for the occasion, NZ - Paintball. There aren't any great photos in there, hopefully I'm going to get some more photos from another photographer that was there. I was caught on tape too, and maybe I'll post those films up too :D

On other news, I'll start working tomorrow, which is going to be interesting, and I'm moving into a hostel today too, because I've outstayed my welcome at the flat I'm staying at right now. I'm not being kicked out by my friends, but by the other tenants. Yeah, I know, it sounds stupid, but it's legit, I was there.

In the mean time guys, I'll talk to you later!

No comments: