Friday, November 5, 2010

Apologies.

Sorry for not having written anything. I just don't feel like I had anything to write about.

My birthday was pretty chill, and thanks for those who tried calling or texting. Sadly, Bellingen doesn't have very good, if any, Vodafone coverage. I was swimming in the local swim hole, and ate an amazing dinner with Pablito and his missus.

As for coming back to Bello, it was good. Not as great as the first time, but still good. I was welcomed to Pablo's house, like it was my house. I was given my own room, with a king size bed and en suite bathroom. Awesome.

I tried to do what I did last time when I was there. If you don't know what I'm talking about, well, you know how to ask me. Sadly, it wasn't the season.

It pretty much felt like I was at another home hanging out there, along with his two dogs and five birds.



Truth be told, I'm not too keen on writing anything just now, because it's 02.40, so I'll write some more later.

Toodles my poodles.

No comments: