Thursday, July 29, 2010

Darwin - Hell on Earth

It is hot here. Really hot.

But pretty good, I walk around shirtless more or less all the time, and just hang out. Read, watch some movies, etc. And I don't really eat too much since it's so bloody hot.

Where do I sleep? I don't want to write it here, just in case, but it's ok. I have to play hide'n go seek with the city rangers, which is pretty annoying, because I can't really sleep properly because I'm worried about a 130 dollar fine for illegal camping. Lame.

And it's hot as hell in the car when I'm sleeping, but it all got better after having shaved my head, everything is a bit cooler now.

Semi looking for work, can't be bothered, I just like relaxing and hanging out.

Mindil Beach Markets on tonight, so it's time for some great food tonight.

I'm sorry guys, just not in the mood to write anything....sorry.

I'll update it when I'm more up to the task.

No comments: