Wednesday, June 23, 2010

North Bound

Ok, have to make this short since it kills to type with my wrist now.

Left Perth with a heavy heart. I wanted to stay behind and play some more ball, but I knew that it wouldn't be fully worth it. Can't explain it, but yeah. Also, the job I had was pretty good. Good money, good people, and a great boss. Hard to find.

However, this is the...3rd time I give up a good thing for the unknown. I guess it's going to be a habit now.

Rebuilt Voa, so there's a big bed inside of it. It's basically two levels now. Top one is the bed, and the underneath it is storage. However, we use the bed as storage as well, because we have way too much stuff. So, I need to go through my gear and see what I don't need. Not going to be fun.

Weather has been pretty good to us the past few days, but today it was pouring down, and has finally calmed down now towards the arvo.

Been cooking in toilets, around the toilet blocks, and trying to live as cheap as can be while still being as comfortable as possible. It's all good.

Will post some photos later on!

Oh, I bought a circular polarizing filter and a flash for my camera! May the fun begin! And I wanted to buy a 50mm lens for it, and one store wanted 149AUD, another 229AUD! Absurd differences!!!

Ok, going to bounce! Talk to you later!

No comments: